用例和[Application-profiles-ig]聚会Requirements

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Thu Apr 18 08:26:25 BST 2019

All, We need to gather use cases and requirements. At the moment there is a draft document about requirements in the github repo [1] and @dmj has added to it. Yet I wonder if folks would find it easier to add to this if we turn it into a wiki page, which I think people can modify without going through github's pull/push/commit routine. The other option is that we can make this an issue, everyone can add their comments, and some soul will be tasked to bring it together into a document. We can even try "all of the above" although that may become quite messy. What are your preferences? kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/requirements.md-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet