[Application-profiles-ig] Gathering Use Cases and Requirements

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Apr 22 13:45:52 BST 2019

Hello, Ana, thank you. So far we have not set a deadline, but we should do so as soon as we think we have a good number of participants. What do you prefer as a way to record the use cases and requirements? Github issues? A wiki? Email? kc On 4/22/19 12:40 PM, Ana Alice Baptista wrote: >Hi Karen,>>>Thank you for having put this group forward. I took some time this>早上阅读和分析所有的小故事nt in the gitHub repository>that you created. I see that we have a lot of work to do. That's nice.>>I will contribute some use cases and requirements. Have you set a deadline?>>Thanks. Best regards,>>Ana>____>>Ana Alice Baptista, PhD>Past chair of the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative>Director of the DCMI Webinar Program>>IViSSEM project -http://www.ivissem.net/>EMPOWER-SSE project -http://empowersse.net/>https://www.cienciavitae.pt/pt/201D-B2FC-E126>>>No dia 18/04/2019, às 08:26, Karen Coyle <kcoyle at KCOYLE.NET>>< mailto:kcoyle at KCOYLE.NET>> escreveu:>>>>All,>>>>We need to gather use cases and requirements. At the moment there is a>>draft document about requirements in the github repo [1] and @dmj has>>added to it. Yet I wonder if folks would find it easier to add to this>>if we turn it into a wiki page, which I think people can modify without>>going through github's pull/push/commit routine. The other option is>>that we can make this an issue, everyone can add their comments, and>>some soul will be tasked to bring it together into a document.>>>>We can even try "all of the above" although that may become quite messy.>>>>What are your preferences?>>>>kc>>[1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/requirements.md>>-->>Karen Coyle>>kcoyle at kcoyle.net< mailto:kcoyle at kcoyle.net>http://kcoyle.net>>skype: kcoylenet>-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet