[Application-profiles-ig] Introducing Application Profile related attempts

Nishad TR nish at n1sh.com
Wed Apr 24 05:12:24 BST 2019

Hi Karen, AP-IG Members, I’m a graduate student from the University of Tsukuba, Japan. I’m working with simplifying Application Profile creation for various communities. My recent attempts were creating a YAML based minimal vocabulary and specification as a preprocessor for Application Profiles. My approach is to make it as light and modular to make the format actionable, extendable and straightforward. My attempts are not to create a new standard, but to develop an interoperable preprocessor/translator including workflows for generating standards put up by stewardship groups. It includes creating a Python library to parse, validate, render using templates, and use external libraries and tools to extend the use-cases programmatically. Please share your comments, looking forward to participating in this IG activities. Cheers Nishad -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/attachments/20190424/e0bd26b3/attachment.htm>