[Application-profiles-ig] Possible "basic" requirements

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
星期二2019年6月4日18:34:45 BST

Phil, +1 for machine-actionable that MAY generate human-readable documentation. kc On 6/4/19 9:27 AM, Phil Barker wrote: >Hello all>>On 04/06/2019 16:38, Karen Coyle wrote:>>- (#32) I don't know if we have agreement that we require that the>>resulting profiles be machine-actionable. Would it make sense if the>>profile is a PDF?>>If the profile is /just/ a pdf then I guess what we could produce would>be guidelines on what to include in such documentation of an application>概要文件。在自己的that would be useful, but doesn't fill me with>enthusiasm. Maybe it's a necessary part of our work, maybe even a good>place to start, but I would prefer to see both human and machine>readable versions (perhaps the human readable version could be generated>by a machine). Surely there are plenty of use cases around data>validation that require machine readable profiles?>>Phil>>>-->>Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>.http://people.pjjk.net/phil>CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for>innovation in education technology.>PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;>information systems for education.>>CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in>England number OC399090>PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,>number SC569282.>-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet