[Application-profiles-ig] YAMA added to related projects

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Wed Jun 5 16:07:03 BST 2019

All, I have added a short section on YAMA [1] ("yet another metadata application profile") to the Wiki page on related projects. [2] YAMA is a YAML-based scheme for APs, and is aligned conceptually with the Dublin Core Application Profile work.[3] I'm not clear on who can edit the wiki, but if you find that you wish to and cannot, please let me know. It will be useful to have a single place for links to projects and documents that can inform our work here. kc [1]http://purl.org/yama/spec/latest[2]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/wiki/Related-Projects[3]//www.voudr.com/specifications/dublin-core/profile-guidelines/——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet