[Application-profiles-ig] Minutes of September 2 meeting

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Tue Sep 10 02:20:09 BST 2019

All, This is to let you know that I have posted the minutes of the September 2 planning meeting for the DCMI 2019 Hackathon in our github repo.[1] Reading through it there are a lot of ideas that we need to pull out, and I will try to do that in the next few days. Thanks to Tom Baker for the transcription from the sound file! kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2019/september-2-2019.md——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet