[Application-profiles-ig] Meeting Wednesday, August 12

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Sun Aug 9 20:12:57 BST 2020

All, We will have a meeting on Wednesday, August 12, the usual time. The agenda and logon details are here:https://hackmd.io/OH9muEUFSJGJo10W3V9wsw(Zoom link has not changed.) The main goal here is to confirm our choice of separate columns for value constraints and value constraint types, and then to develop a plan for finalizing value types, value constraints, and value constraint types. I have started a list of value types in use [1] which I'm sure is quite incomplete. I will add to it over the next few days as the thoughts come to me. If you can add more, please do. Reviewing how others have handled this question (and there are some interesting variants) it is clear that we have to define these 3 columns as a unit so that they work together. I'll try to provide some ideas in the document below [1] if I can clarify my thoughts. kc [1]https://hackmd.io/x4_FMJtZSE6sHMsdJDPoDQ——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet