[Application-profiles-ig] Three value elements (columns)

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Aug 12 14:33:11 BST 2020

On 8/12/20 5:56 AM, Thomas Baker wrote: >I'm currently seeing three value-related elements (CSV columns):>>value type>>URI, Literal, Nonliteral, BNodeMy gut feeling is: 1. This is not in the vocabulary of our target audience 2. BNode means you have knowledge of the data structure, which again I don't think is our target audience. Would this be a column that is added later by the metadata "record" designer? >>constraint type>>Something that further constrains the literal, URI, etc.>例如:UriStem, UriPicklist, Datatype (in the sense>of RDF datatype).This combines the type of the object in the instance data and the constraint (which is not in the instance data). Ben commented on this in a github issue:https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/63#issuecomment-665224888>>constraint value>>The actual URI stem, UriPicklist, Datatype URI, etc...>kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet