(Application-profiles-ig)默认值

Thomas Baker tbaker at tombaker.org
Wed Dec 9 15:14:06 GMT 2020

在2020 - 12-08 05:43, Karen Coyle wrote: >It seems that "defaults" is still an open question (we had decided not to>define defaults when it came up earlier). It may be that they only apply to>the Boolean values.You may be right - just the two Booleans. I don't think it really makes sense to have default values for the others. I suppose we might want to say that a valueNodeType of Literal implies xsd:string, but I do not really see the need. Tom DC Tabular Application Profile Shape elements: shapeID - no default possible shapeLabel - no default possible Statement constraint elements: propertyID - no default possible propertyLabel - no default possible mandatory - MAYBE NEEDS DEFAULT repeatable - MAYBE NEEDS DEFAULT valueNodeType - no default possible? valueDataType - no default possible valueConstraint - no default possible valueConstraintType - no default possible valueShape - no default possible note - no default possible -- Tom Baker <tom at tombaker.org>