[Application-profiles-ig] DCTAP - Upcoming meetings

Thomas Baker tbaker at tombaker.org
Mon Dec 14 10:44:31 GMT 2020

Dear all, This is a reminder that we have two meetings this week, the main event on Thursday, 1700 CEST: "Open Meeting on DC Tabular Application Profiles" Blog://www.voudr.com/blog/2020/dc_tabular_application_profiles/Register at:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtceCrrT4qG9wnoBIMu2xoJ_MaL6v6ebxTTime: 1700 CEST - check your timezone at:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201217T160000&p1=64&p2=179&p3=136&p4=312&p5=235&p6=248and a smaller, informal meeting on Wednesday, 1600 CEST: "Implementations of DCTAP in Python". Karen will chair the Thursday event, for which she has prepared an excellent slide deck. Registration for this main event has already reached 59 :-) How do we want to organize the meeting on Wednesday? Do we want to have a rough agenda? If so, I'd like to nominate Phil to chair, as the one who originally suggested we meet at this time. I have been assuming we'd have about five or six people on the call, though given the level of interest in the Thursday meeting it could be more. I have reached out to a few people and have already heard back from John Samuel (ShExStatements) who can attend. I was picturing that everyone with a project could have five or ten minutes to informally present their work and that we'd look for synergies among our projects. Phil, is that also what you had in mind? Do we need to set a firmer agenda? Tom -- Tom Baker <tom at tombaker.org>