[Application-profiles-ig] DCMI AP at SWIB19

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Jan 8 16:19:30 GMT 2020

汤姆·贝克和我谈了很多,DCMI应用cation profile work at the SWIB19 conference [Video: 1]. In particular, Tom showed work he had done to transform a simple tabular profile to the Wikidata ShEx schema format. His code (and Python notebook) are on the DCAP github. [2] Note that we will be doing some reorganizing of the github repo to get all of the various prototypes into a single directory since we now have an interesting variety of examples. I will try to create sensible readme files for each directory so that it is somewhat easy to see what is there. kc [1]https://youtu.be/5LRrlzvVNes[2]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/tree/master/painting-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet