[Application-profiles-ig] Minutes of July 1 meeting

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Tue Jul 14 22:22:31 BST 2020

All, I finally got around to adding the minutes to our meeting agenda for the meeting of July 1 [1]. In listening to the meeting I found some things that I was supposed to do in the documents I produced [2] [3] but didn't. I'll try to annotate those documents with anything I think we need to discuss at tomorrow's meeting (July 15, may already be "today" for you). Once again, we made really good progress and the discussion was quite rich. I will definitely go back to our discussions in the future when writing anything about our work (blog posts, etc.). I do think it would be helpful to have someplace where we document why we made certain decisions, and I might even do that just for DCMI's internal records. kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2020/2020.07.01.dcap_zoom_call.md[2]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VVZXRlM-N9-TV9gpQqeVO5HS8XWRFfqGgkPcY8Sft24/edit[3]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5LCdCgZaKuDWf5pfYndQw0GIiupqmI-WQVNVvuHsIo/edit#heading=h.ep5hvk68f84t——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet