[Application-profiles-ig] Formalizing the simple profile

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Mar 16 16:48:06 GMT 2020

All, I have a first draft of a document outlining the rules for the simple profile [1]. It isn't yet "formal" and there are some open questions. I would like for folks to review it. I have made the document public write so you can add comments, etc. Remember that this is "meta" - these would be rules for profiles, not for instance data. Once truly formalized we should be able to create both creation and validation code for profile creation. Another step will look at whether we can develop a generalized creation/validation approach for instance data. Thanks, kc [1]https://hackmd.io/AmIpwmtVSM2E5BpMmckdCQ?sync=&type=-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet