[Application-profiles-ig] Agenda for May 6 meeting

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Fri May 1 16:23:53 BST 2020

All, I have created the agenda for our May 6 meeting:https://hackmd.io/33dG6BttQ8q3H6YFH4G5twThe goal is to finalize the definitions (and names) for these two essential "things" in our template: * Entity (https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/60) * Property (https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/59)注意githu的链接b issues. For the meeting to be fruitful it would be best to hash out as much as possible beforehand using the github issue function. Please give your ideas there, even if you are not expecting to attend the meeting. We'll take all comments into account. Thank you, kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet