[Application-profiles-ig] Meeting Agenda, Wednesday, May 20

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sun May 17 15:53:02 BST 2020

All, We will meet on Wednesday, May 20 [1]. I'd like to propose a significant shift in our immediate work which I think will help us produce a usable AP template in the near term. It has become clear in our recent github discussion [2] that our desire to create an AP template that supports any and all metadata formats is a stumbling block for us. Therefore at this meeting I would like to propose that we set our effort at first to the creation of an AP template and methods specifically for RDF metadata, after which we will investigate whether the template can also serve for other metadata formats. I believe that this gives us a more defined task and one that we can complete with examples and code. Please join us if you can on Wednesday. We will report out on our plans. kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2020/2020-05-20.dcap_zoom_call.md[2]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/60——卡伦Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet