[Application-profiles-ig] Value Type and Value Space

Thomas Baker tom at tombaker.org
Wed May 27 09:40:46 BST 2020

On 2020-05-26 09:00, Karen Coyle wrote: >I agree with Phil here. The repetition of the properties is likely very>error prone. Note also that this get into the area that I have been>concerned with for future versions: how do we express AND, OR and NOT (plus>other) relationships BETWEEN properties? In the above, you would need to be>able to say MUST have ONE and ONLY ONE :recipeInstructions, which is very>很难做到在多个行。I would prefer to consider expressivity related to AND, OR and NOT to be out-of-scope for our simple tabular model because it feels like creeping featurism. Rather, we should articulate some default assumptions regarding "each of" or "one of" and leave it to users to provide different interpretations which could be expressed, for example, in a script to convert the CSV into ShEx. -- Tom Baker <tom at tombaker.org>