[Application-profiles-ig] Latest versions

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Mon Nov 16 15:06:02 GMT 2020

,最新的文档更小ions are: Vocabulary:https://hackmd.io/ZO2YqSJERjyALrfRtNjzjQPrimer:https://hackmd.io/pTp9ub_bQbO6vxZra1w-kwTo see the changes, I pushed them to my github repo (Hackmd doesn't seem to give a URL to diffs), and the diffs are: Vocabulary:https://tinyurl.com/y3d7tuw6Primer:https://tinyurl.com/y48444xwBeyond changing the wording, as we agreed, I made the primer essentially two documents, which could be separated: An introduction to the DCMI group and its work, and then a primer for the DC Tabular Application Profile (TAP). (Tom and I came up with TAP during a conversation over Skype, I hope you all like it. It makes it easier to refer to with a pronounceable acronym.) We'll do a final review at this week's meeting, but I do want to start publicity for it before the Thanksgiving rush. I have begun slides for the public meeting - just a short run through something similar to the primer. I'll share those soon. kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet