[Application-profiles-ig] draft email to announce meeting

Phil Barker phil.barker at pjjk.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 12:40:06 GMT 2020

Looks good. The only thing I might suggest is broadening the rational for the work, currently: Many communities today create application profiles (APs) for their data. However, we lack a standard for profiles that would promote interoperability between communities of practice. seems to undersell the applicability. How about: Many communities today create application profiles (APs) for their data. However, we lack a standard for profiles that facilitates documentation, implementation and sharing of these profiles. It might also be worth moving the details about zoom and scheduling to the end (but put the date and time in the email subject) Phil On 24/11/2020 17:52, Karen Coyle wrote: >Here:>>https://hackmd.io/HVKGq_3zTQecYoF3g26BAw>>Is open for editing. Haven't put in the footnotes yet, but it's the>message that needs reviewing ;-)>>kc-- Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>.http://people.pjjk.net/philCETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology. PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>:掺技术ance learning; information systems for education. CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090 PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/attachments/20201125/b0b78fb0/attachment.htm>