[Application-profiles-ig] Minutes Oct 21 meeting + action items

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Sun Oct 25 19:17:37 GMT 2020

All, The minutes are at:https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/tree/master/meetings/2020There were a number of action items, for me, Tom, Phil, and Nishad - look for yours below: ACTION: kc try to create a better diagram from this learning environment one ACTION: tom ask Paul about best way to do tables so they can be rendered in an interesting way (lines, color) ACTION: kc list multiple values in a cell as "unresolved" (maybe need an unresolve list?) ACTION: Nishad, find a couple of interesting wikidata entities and render them in our template. Also, pubchem data:https://pubchemdocs.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/rdfandhttps://www.disgenet.org/rdfACTION: Phil to do a schema.org courses profile like the diagram in here. Could do a limited example. -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet