[Application-profiles-ig] Meeting agenda, Sept 23, 2020

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Mon Sep 21 17:05:55 BST 2020

All, Tom and I are hoping that we can roll out an alpha version of our template very soon. There's some intense document writing to be done, but to get to our goal we have some decisions to make about our columns and column headers. This alpha roll-out will NOT include the two constraint columns as we decided earlier that will take additional time. We'll include the intention to give guidance on constraints in this first version, but will not specify particulars. The roll-out will give us a chance to solicit current practices and ideas. # DCAP meeting Wednesday September 23, 2020 Time: [14:00 UTC](https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DCAP+September+09&iso=20200909T14&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30) Zoom Join URL:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84930188478HackMD agenda:https://hackmd.io/1WEIvXjtTlG578HYqnmo1g## Agenda 1. Discuss label column - one column or two? 2. Decide column header types: match vocabulary labels (with spaces) or vocabulary term names? 3. Decide column headers, starting [here](https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/prototypes/simple/simpleTemplate.csv) 4. Plan for document and roll-out -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet