[Application-profiles-ig] real world example TAP

Thomas Baker tbaker at tombaker.org
Mon Apr 12 16:37:07 BST 2021

在2021-03-31 11:48,菲尔·巴克写道:>> I have this vague thought that we could create one or more "extension">> documents that would suggest some columns beyond what we have in TAP.>> Maybe it would be TAP+ or something. I would hate to add too much to>> basic TAP, but clearly there is a need to go beyond this very simple>> model.>>>That seems like a good idea. At the very least we should try to collect>documentation on what implementers do, even if we don't get in to the>business of reconciling different or conflicting approaches.I agree. It should be understood that extensions are "at your own risk". Tom -- Tom Baker <tom at tombaker.org>