[Application-profiles-ig] Agenda meeting June 23

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Mon Jun 21 19:07:09 BST 2021

I have created an agenda for this Wednesday's meeting. The main topics are about the program that Tom and Nishad are working on. I've added some of the decisions we have already made, and a few that are pending. I will try to go through the issues #28-#33 to see if there is anything we can cover this meeting. From a quick glance I think we're in great shape, but if there's something you notice that needs our attention please add it to the agenda. **Zoom link:**https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85164307523?pwd=QTMybkFlSTJoUHA3cHp0NkZkU1ZZdz09**HackMD link:**https://hackmd.io/Wnmud_CzQ9ifEzoaTcrtrgTom can't make this meeting, and Nishad will be starting the Zoom for us. Thanks, kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.net