[Application-profiles-ig] action items from May 26

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Thu May 27 18:09:14 BST 2021

All, I created the minutes for May 26 [1]. Basically we decided to try to have a simple conversion program (from csv to json/yaml/?) ready by mid-July that I can tout at the LD4 conference. [2] One of my action items is to create github issues (in thinking about it I think we need more than one) to define the requirements for that VERY BASIC transformation program. I'll do that next and will post here. ACTION: kc will start a github issue to create that list (of requirements). a bare minimum quality control. ACTION: kc will continue making up test cases. ACTION: kc will contact some folks to confirm that this would be useful ACTION: tom to organize another "tools" meeting. Karen wants to listen in if possible. kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2021/2021-05-26.dcap_zoom_call.md[2]https://sites.google.com/stanford.edu/2021ld4conf/home——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.net