[Application-profiles-ig] Please add use cases

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
我2019年4月29日06:24:51 BST

All, Presumably you are on this list because you have an interest in profiles, and probably have an actual use for them. That's all that it takes to create a use case. Again, the procedure is:* 1. Please copy the contents of the use case template to your clipboard [1] 2. open a new issue, and name it "USE CASE: (name)", 3. paste the copied template and fill in your use case 4. Add the label "use case" to the issue There is more about the desired form for use cases here: [2] kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/usecase.txt[2]https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/2019-April/000014.html* Nishad suggested that we add an issue template, but I'm not the repo moderator so I couldn't do that. I will see who I can prompt to make this easier by adding the template. -- Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet