[Application-profiles-ig] Administrative metadata

Ana Alice Baptista analice at dsi.uminho.pt
Tue May 28 18:01:55 BST 2019

Dear all, I agree we should include some administrative metadata. Good idea! Ana >No dia 24/05/2019, às 07:21, Karen Coyle <kcoyle at KCOYLE.NET> escreveu:>>All,>>I am indeed working on the requirements although it's all offline at the>moment. Hopefully you will see some results by the end of the weekend.>>I note that no one so far as included administrative metadata in their>use cases. In my initial work I had assumed that the profile would>probably include information about itself, such as>>——创造者(可能联系信息)>- date or version>>We could also leave that out and assume that some profile creators will>add their own admin info. But would it be best to include this so that>when it is present the markup would be standard? If so, I could add a>use case so that we have this on our list of requirements.>>kc>-->Karen Coyle>kcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.net>skype: kcoylenet-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/attachments/20190528/1aad547d/attachment.htm>