[Application-profiles-ig] Setting some options

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Tue Aug 4 16:32:54 BST 2020

John, you are right, and I am definitely calendar-challenged in these times. We should have met on the 29th. Because there is a Zoom conflict often on the weeks we do not meet (which is why we chose our schedule) it would be best to return to our usual dates. This would mean: August 12 August 26 September 9 I apologize for this lapse. I will see if Tom can set us up for this week, otherwise we can work by mail and github and meet on the 12th which would be our usual pattern. Watch this space. kc On 8/4/20 8:11 AM, John Huck wrote: >Hi Karen,>>I'll try to respond to the option question later today.>>Regarding our meeting dates, I don't know how closely we are sticking to>the bi-weekly meeting schedule, so I'm not sure if the meeting that>将fallen on July 29th (last week) was cancelled or just postponed.>>If we meet tomorrow, will that shift the 2-week pattern? I.e., would our>next meetings be on August 12th, 26th, etc. (not shifted), or on August>19th, September 2nd, etc. (shifted)? It would be helpful to know, as I>am belatedly trying to schedule some holidays of my own.>>Thanks,>>John>>>>>On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 12:38 PM Karen Coyle <kcoyle at kcoyle.net>< mailto:kcoyle at kcoyle.net>> wrote:>>All,>>I'm not quite sure where we are with our issues [1] so I picked one [2]>and set up two options that you can vote on with thumbs up or down.>This>is the issue on how we will make it possible to define value>constraints>in our template. The options are:>>1. One column with a variety of constraint patterns [3]>2. Two columns, one for constraint type and the other for the>constraint [4]>>If we can decide between these options we can then move on to how the>constraints will be coded in the template.>>Also, I will check with Tom, who is on vacation, if he can initiate our>Zoom on Wednesday. If not, perhaps we can meet via Skype.>>Thanks,>>kc>>[1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues>[2]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/63——定义值约束>[3]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/63#issuecomment-668164617>[4]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/issues/63#issuecomment-668170101>>-->Karen Coyle>kcoyle at kcoyle.net< mailto:kcoyle at kcoyle.net>http://kcoyle.net>skype: kcoylenet>-- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet