[Application-profiles-ig] Minutes of June 3 meeting

Karen Coyle kcoyle kcoyle.net
Fri Jun 12 00:08:14 BST 2020

All, I have updated the June 3 meeting file [1] with minutes of the meeting. I am attempting to summarize where we are and what questions are still open, and have a tentative HackMD file [2] where I am gathering this information. So far I have gleaned what I can from the recent meeting, but still need to see if there are other issues lurking in the github issue on value type and values. I've made the HackMD file open for editing so if I've missed anything please feel free to add it - we can edit and winnow that list in the near future so don't worry overly about style, etc. Thanks, kc [1]https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2020/2020-06-03.dcap_zoom_call.md[2]https://hackmd.io/FwhxKv1bSEa605sNw7cD9w——Karen Coylekcoyle kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet