[Application-profiles-ig] ShExStatements first version

John Samuel johnsamuelwrites at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:34:21 GMT 2020

Hi, The first version of ShExStatements is now released:https://github.com/johnsamuelwrites/ShExStatements主要的目标是help newcomers easily write shape expressions. The users write a CSV file and ShExStatements will translate it to a shex file. Take for example, a CSV file concerning a language (with prefixes):https://github.com/johnsamuelwrites/ShExStatements/blob/master/examples/language.csvis translated to a shape expression (https://github.com/johnsamuelwrites/ShExStatements#quick-start). As you can see, there are five columns. Columns 3,4 and 5 are empty for prefixes. Columns 1, 2, 3 are mandatory for others. Column 3 can be . (to say any value). Column 4 is for cardinality (+,*) and column 5 for comments. More examples can be found here:https://github.com/johnsamuelwrites/ShExStatements/tree/master/examplesIn my opinion, it's possible to consider such CSV files for describing application profiles. Please let me know if you have any questions/remarks. Best Regards, John Samuelhttps://johnsamuel.info/-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/attachments/20200323/eb3e2a89/attachment.htm>