[Application-profiles-ig] schema profile for google recipes

Phil Barker phil.barker at pjjk.co.uk
Thu May 21 11:44:45 BST 2020

Hello friends, I have drafted a csv sheet for the Google Recipes <https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/recipe>的schema.org在谷歌文档没有w, athttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqHWwRE2wUvOKRThZu6HQ4WAIfBimsXCVCPo7CrSiLQ/edit#gid=365285328Some questions before I export as a csv and put into our github repo as a sample: 0. Are we happy with these column headings for now? 1. Cardinality: I used the single column with values like 1,-1; 0,1 as in most of samples I looked at, but I recall we discussed separating that column into mandatory and repeatable to be more user friendly. Did we reach an agreement on what to do? 2. Comment: I've never been sure whether this column is for comments to be passed on to metadata creators giving further instructions (akin to rdfs:comment) or an internal comment about the statement in the AP (akin to code comments). I think the former makes sense, is that right? I put any additional comments about the AP into an untitled column 3. Type for values that can be BNodes or URIs (akin to NonLiteral in ShEx): I think remember this being discussed, did we decide on what value to use? I used Entity based on a vague recollection of that discussion. There are quite a few other questions (see the comments in the sheet) but I think those are mostly known and logged as open issues / requirements in github. Phil -- Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>.http://people.pjjk.net/philCETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology. PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning; information systems for education. CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090 PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://lists.www.voudr.com/pipermail/application-profiles-ig/attachments/20200521/3c80c503/attachment.htm>