[Application-profiles-ig] Minutes of March 31, 2021

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Fri Apr 2 22:29:46 BST 2021

I added our decisions from the meeting into the HackMD file, and uploaded that to the meetings folder:https://github.com/dcmi/dcap/blob/master/meetings/2021/2021-03-31.dcap_zoom_call.mdI will now edit the primer document, and will post here when done. If you notice anything I have forgotten in the meeting minutes, please let me know. kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet