[Application-profiles-ig] Edits to primer and opening "blurb"

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Fri Apr 2 23:06:05 BST 2021

All, I have made the edits to the primer, and you can see the diff here:https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/commit/07d5c5a207abed8ef2746ff8e9365f83dda24050#diff-28cc19f2013c7b9e915c4c8a3ac5b2c668e8a02e5c6852dd027cfbed2e1be01bHopefully all the formatting is correct now. Here is my draft of an intro to put in the document that addresses the questions of related documents and of commenting: This document is the product of the [DCMI Application Profiles Interest Group.](https://github.com/dcmi/dcap) This and other work products of the group can be found at the [DC TAP github repository](https://github.com/dcmi/dctap). In particular, this document is supported by a [vocabulary declaration](https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPvocabulary.md)和一个(12个元素的文件)(https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPtemplate.csv) in a table- and spreadsheet- friendly CSV format. The Interest Group wishes to receive comments on the work from all interested parties. Comments or questions may be presented by opening an issue in the [DC TAP github repository](https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/issues) or through the group's [email list](application-profiles-ig at lists.www.voudr.com). Posting to the email list is limited to those who have subscribed (to avoid spam) so you are encouraged to [join the list](https://lists.www.voudr.com/mailman/listinfo/application-profiles-ig) to participate in the discussion. Note that if you prefer not to join the list the administrator will forward the message to the list but you might not receive responding emails. **** (sorry that's messy - with the markdown) If this is ok (or once I have your comments) I will do something similar for the vocabulary document (which we haven't reviewed recently but can do in the next weeks). Thanks, kc -- Karen Coylekcoyle at kcoyle.nethttp://kcoyle.netskype: kcoylenet